1. Places at the after school club are given on a first come, first served bases. If you do not pay your invoice promptly, you may lose your space.
2. Receipt of payment automatically enrolls your child on the course.
3. You will be asked to update you and your child’s details on your Wannado Thinksmart account, using a link we will send you, which is in compliance with GDPR standards.
4. By signing your child up, you agree for all photos and videos of your child to be taken and used for marketing purposes, including social media.
5. Wannado are responsible for your child for the class times stated only. Anything that happens out side of these times are not the teacher’s responsibility.
6. Please collect your child promptly so that the teacher may be released to go to their next class.
7. By signing your child up, you agree that they are healthy enough to participate in a dance class.
8. Any health issues and allergies must be noted on your Wannado Thinksmart account.
9. You may arrive to the last session of the term, 15minutes early to watch a short presentation of the term’s work.
10. If a session is cancelled, you will be notified via text/email to the details you provide us on your Wannado Thinksmart account. A make up session will be offered ASAP, either ONLINE or in person where possible.
11. We follow a 3 step behavior system. If your child reaches a 3rd warning more than 2 sessions in a term, it is at the teacher’s discretion wether your child may participate/return back to dance class. This is to ensure safety of all participants and uphold the quality of the sessions.
– Refunds are not applicable for After school clubs or Academy classes. Should a class have to be cancelled because of Covid, or any other reasons out of our hands, we will try to offer a replacement class where possible, or we will provide you with an online service.
-If online services are continued for a long period of time, you will still be charged the same, we endeavor to provide as best a service for your money, and invest as much time and effort in online classes as we do physical classes.